1. How to place an order?
Step 1: Go to our website
Step 2: Go to section EXPLORE and find your favorite products
Step 3: Go to product description, check all the information about products. Then, choose the variant you want (color, set or size) and quantity. Click "ADD TO CART".
In case you want other products, kindly repeat the 3 steps above.
When you have all items you want in your card, go to step 4.
Step 4: Click "Check out" and go to the payment steps.
Step 5: Fill all your contact information and shipping address so that we can contact you whenever we need and deliver the item to you correctly. Then, click " Continue to shipping"
Step 6: Choose the shipping method and apply discount code if you have one.
Step 7: Choose Payment method and process payment
2. How to change the quantity of the items in my cart?
You can change the number of items in your cart directly on the cart.
If you are in the checkout steps and want to change the quantity, kindly re-enter our website address and click on the cart symbol to go to your cart.
3. How to remove items out of cart?
Go to your cart and change the quantity of the item you want to remove to 0 (zero).
The cart will be automatically adjustment and the item will be removed.
4. I don’t have Paypal, how to create?
- Visit PayPal’s website (https://www.paypal.com) and click the Sign Up button in the top-right corner.
- Select the account type you want — Personal or Business — and click Continue.
- Add in your name, email address, and password, and then click Continue.
- Add in your address and other required info, and then click Continue.
- Optional: Click the blue Get started button, add in your credit card info, and click Add card.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the email sent to you by PayPal.
B. Ordering Questions
Tracking numbers can take up to 72 hours to show tracking information in the shipping courier’s system. If your tracking number is not showing data after a few days, please contact customer support here Contact Us.
7. Tracking updates can be delayed when the parcel is:
- Going through local customs clearance procedures
- At the post office sorting center
- Held up by uncontrollable factors including, such as labor strikes, bad weather, politic issues, etc.
If you experience any delays in tracking updates, we recommend you check the estimated delivery time. If your package is taking longer than schedule, please contact customer support here Contact Us.
8. My order is returned. What should I do?
C. Issue with product
1.What shoe size should I order?
Please view our sizing specification charts attached with each product. Measure your foot from heel-to-toe and pick the closest size on the chart. If you don’t see your exact size, we recommend you order one size up for the best fit.
2. I received a wrong, missing, damaged, or defective order
We’re so sorry – Mistakes happen! We are committed to providing you the best quality and service on every order. If you receive your order and you have one of the problems below,...
- Wrong size on size mark, wrong color
- Wrong variant
- Broken items
- Defective Devices
- Missing parts of item
- Missing parts of the order
Kindly send us the pictures or a video showing the problem and the label on the package to our customer support email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do an investigation and give you the best solution!
3. What if my shoes/ sandals don’t fit as expected?
If your shoes don't fit, contact our customer support here within 10 days of receiving your items so we can do an investigation and give you the best solution. Kindly send us the pictures showing the length of the shoes/ sandals, the photo when you wear them and the label on the package to our customer support email email@example.com.
Please measure them like this instruction:
Step 1: Put the shoe on a flat surface.
Step 2: Measure between the toe tip and the edge of heel.